Enrollment for all other grades may come anytime
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 4:00PM closed 12-1PM
Enrollment for all schools in the district is conducted through the enrollment center. Students who are seventeen years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enroll.
If you are not the biological parent of the child/ren to be enrolled, you must complete an Authorization Agreement or present your court documents which give you parental rights. A power of attorney will not be accepted as a document for the purpose of enrolling.
General documentation required to enroll includes:
*social security card,
*picture identification for the parent/guardian, and
*proof of residence (utility bill or form of correspondence showing the physical address of the student with the enrolling Parent's name on it).
ALL documents must be presented in order to enroll.
Online Registration and forms available:
Kindergarten Enrollment: NOW
(child must be born on or before 9-1-2009)
PreK enrollment: NOW
(child must be born on or before 9-1-2010)
To be eligible for enrollment in Pre-K, a child must be at least four (4) years of age on or before September 1, 2014.
TO QUALIFY FOR PRE-K (Must meet one of the Pre-K qualifiers) CHILD MUST BE:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language;
- Educational disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the National Free or Reduced-Price Lunch program);
- The child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority;
- The child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty;
- Has ever been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing
Cindy Rhoades, PEIMS Coordinator
Liz Moreno, District Registrar
Maria Gutierrez, Migrant Office Clerk
4th & Miller
Dumas, TX 79029
Fax: (806) 935-6275