- Submit your application online
- Prior to the next upcoming training you will be notified by email to schedule an interview time
- Attend a substitute training An interview and completed paperwork are required before attending the training.
Please have the following items available at the time of your interview:If you have any questions, you can contact the Human Resources Secretary, Connie Crossland, at 806-935-6461 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valid driver's license
- Social Security Card
- Copy of high school transcript or GED (not required for certified teachers)
- Teacher's certificate (if a certified teacher)
If you have substituted with DISD and have not attended the required emergency training you may call or email Chief Larry Payne at the high school to set up an individual emergency training. His number is 922-4432, or email@example.com